2013 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY | Fanatics Draft | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2013 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY

No Tags
UserPost

11:14 am
January 28, 2013

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

wikkidpissah said:

we might have got thru rd 1 b4 the SB if the Pats had won….

If my sad Steez would have made the SB we could have made it through the 5th round… havent decided on my NFC team to get us 2 that round.. ill toss out the NYG… but that is why these teams didnt make the playoffs.. HAhaa

You saying FLACO really messed this up!!

Thanks for the math help

12:13 pm
January 28, 2013

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

totally

12:53 pm
January 28, 2013

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

Post edited 12:54 pm – January 28, 2013 by wikkidpissah

if anybody behind me finds someone they want available @ my 1.05, i'd be down for a tradedown of 1-2 couplets if that's legal

8:09 pm
January 28, 2013

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

lot of interesting candidates early in round 1. ultimately had to go with Foster. elite upside little downside. 

8:52 pm
January 28, 2013

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

shocked CB didn't wait til after the SB to take Rice…no pressure NOT to wat, I didn't even txt him yet he was OTC lol….well now that Rice is selected….we could actually move this thing….i txtd Shane he is up

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

8:53 pm
January 28, 2013

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Post edited 8:54 pm – January 28, 2013 by GBinSB4ever

ps someone please email apern and txt Cuda in the morning if he's up.

I'll be on around 10am PST. someone can txt me if i'm up though i'll be unavailable to be at a computer until that time and will need a few to delve through my options lol

6:14 am
January 29, 2013

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

My Boy Rice don't get hurt !  Had to remove the first road block !  lol  Let get this thing moving ..   CB

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

6:23 am
January 29, 2013

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Tough choice at 1.04, Spiller was a Top Ten back without even being the consistent starter though, going with the upside

6:48 am
January 29, 2013

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

I so hope your right on Spiller Hallam.. I was thinking about him with 1.6… my team in my keepers could go worst to first when you all show me who is #1 RB.. or WR… hahaaa

Thanks for the math help

7:12 am
January 29, 2013

ShanePHallam

posts 445

apernesky said:

I so hope your right on Spiller Hallam.. I was thinking about him with 1.6… my team in my keepers could go worst to first when you all show me who is #1 RB.. or WR… hahaaa

Ton of guys I would have been happy with at 1.04, Charles being one of them as well.  Seems to be another year where being in the late first round (8 or 9 I think,) is the best spot.

9:56 am
January 29, 2013

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Spiller and Charles both MASSSSSSSSSIVE upside next year. kinda hoped one of them would be there at 1.9…

12:10 pm
January 29, 2013

Cuda Joe

Barracuda Sports

NFL Rookie
NFL Rookie

posts 137

Nothing crazy yet on the board, I think it's safe to say Spiller will be a player that many of us will target in other drafts next year. However, I had Richardson listed above him. I think it's a safer pick and in the first round that is what I am looking for. He catches the ball a fair amount, gets the goal line work and in 2013 his schedule eases up a bit with some favorable non-division stuff. Happy with this pick.

2011 Fanatics League Champion

2012 FSWA Ind. Insider League Champion

2014 Fanatics League Champion

2022 Fanatics League Champion

12:27 pm
January 29, 2013

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Post edited 2:06 pm – January 29, 2013 by GBinSB4ever

LOVE Richardson next year, at least right now, Turner loves to ride one RB, their OL is solid…only concern is how many times are they gonna be down 17-0 and have to abandon the run….although their D was pretty solid last year actually so maybe not that much…

Spiller gotta love him next year upside so huge just depends on FJax

I txtd Wally that he is up….someone can txt me if I am OTC. May need a minute to make my decision…

12:39 pm
January 29, 2013

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

there's not a doubt in my mind that Spiller's top-tier talentwise, but my $$ has him as the first 2nd rder of the 1st rd. i know fjax is 122yo and comin off a knee, but the simple fact is that you can run more plays with him @ TB than Spiller and i see the new coach wanting greater access to 2nd&4 situations more than gamebreaker stuff, so im not yet entirely convinced that that CJ wont end up sharing the job more than you want a high pick to do.

1:20 pm
January 29, 2013

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

KC is an interesting team … I am excited to see how they fill in the pieces & how they do it… draft vs FA…but i was little shocked to see Charles go that high.. not saying he cant fill that pick .. just wishful thinking with this group

Set my team to auto pilot … down hill from here

Thanks for the math help

1:24 pm
January 29, 2013

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

with rice gone.. how many rounds can we get done before end of superbowl.??  can we get to that next pick that stops us?? Drafting during the BIG GAME Should be fun.. but i know 1 owner will be @ the game.. doubt he will pause for  a pick… HAHAA

Thanks for the math help

2:07 pm
January 29, 2013

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

we can definitely get pretty damn far LOL

3:21 pm
January 29, 2013

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Marshawn Lynch at 1.8?

Seriously . . ???

3:42 pm
January 29, 2013

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

shocked to get the #2 FF RB last year, getting BOTH of his run blocking guards back who missed the entire 2nd half of last season, at #9…I'll take it lol

4:45 pm
January 29, 2013

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

bandwagon knows he is OTC.  if someone can email DGB and Hammer once they are up/on deck that would be awesome

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
3 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 91904 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)