2013 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY | Fanatics Draft | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2013 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY

No Tags
UserPost

7:26 pm
January 30, 2013

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Buzzy is a busy busy bee. He will pick when he is damn good and ready

And that's……..ok

7:44 pm
January 30, 2013

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

I take it back. Where the f is he?

7:46 pm
January 30, 2013

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

LOL !   That's what I'm Sayin …    lol   

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

11:16 pm
January 30, 2013

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

here here fellows. need i remind you the draft doesn't start till after the SB (which i reminded jeffy of). and someone correct me if i am wrong, but i don't think we made it out of round 1 last year before the SB? 

i'll be here for the turn. 

11:47 pm
January 30, 2013

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

going to bed. if guitarist picks in the next 30min or so i'll try to pick again. someone text me if otc 215-208-8915

12:15 am
January 31, 2013

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Just logged on. picking shortly.

12:28 am
January 31, 2013

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Got cute last year and waited late to get RBs. Not this year, learned my lesson. I like my trio of RBs….. is there a flex?

5:31 am
January 31, 2013

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

GuitaristX said:

….. is there a flex?

that just NeverStops being funny.

5:33 am
January 31, 2013

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

Just messing JBuzz !    Its all good …  I agree the draft is moving along fine ..

7:59 am
January 31, 2013

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

True dat wikkibird!!

wikkidpissah said:

GuitaristX said:

….. is there a flex?

that just NeverStops being funny.

8:32 am
January 31, 2013

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

How bout we do draft order on where you live.. then the following year we can flip it .. just thought as we seem to be spread out across us… & if you are in Japan for draft you get last pick.. i think that worked out last year… my mind wonders when i dont have a pick & no way im working

Thanks for the math help

9:04 am
January 31, 2013

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

on to the next.. slim pickings at RB already. 

9:36 am
January 31, 2013

ShanePHallam

posts 445

I may stall this puppy unfortunately until Sunday.  Choosing between 2, I'll pick if I can.

11:44 am
January 31, 2013

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

And this is why starting after the pro bowl is stupid as hell . . .we should start after the LAST game of the year.

What is the point about getting all ready for the draft, getting excited about picks moving and then stop cold for days on end? Exactly what point does that serve?

IMO we should start following the last game of the year, and then fly along to get it done ASAP instead of dragging it out. Starting, getting great progress and then stopping is just plain dumb.

This is nothing against Shane-o-mac . .he has every right to wait if one of his targets is playing. BUT WE SHOULDNT GO THROUGH THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE IF WE STARTED AFTER THE SUPER BOWL.

Rant over.

12:23 pm
January 31, 2013

ShanePHallam

posts 445

bpwallace49 said:

And this is why starting after the pro bowl is stupid as hell . . .we should start after the LAST game of the year.

What is the point about getting all ready for the draft, getting excited about picks moving and then stop cold for days on end? Exactly what point does that serve?

IMO we should start following the last game of the year, and then fly along to get it done ASAP instead of dragging it out. Starting, getting great progress and then stopping is just plain dumb.

This is nothing against Shane-o-mac . .he has every right to wait if one of his targets is playing. BUT WE SHOULDNT GO THROUGH THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE IF WE STARTED AFTER THE SUPER BOWL.

Rant over.

I get as pissed as anyone when the draft doesn't move, so I feel awful for stalling, but you can take a guess of who I am thinking of and why it is important.

There isn't a great solution.  If we start after Week 17, people could try to go slow if games are coming up.  I'm fine this way as an early start if we want  

12:34 pm
January 31, 2013

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

dood – Randy Moss ALWAYS deserves deep consideration

12:56 pm
January 31, 2013

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

Post edited 12:58 pm – January 31, 2013 by johnnyBuz

bpwallace49 said:

Rant over.

I've always said starting after the Pro Bowl is retarded. There is no point in getting "x" #of picks out of the way just to stall. Why don't we just start after the SB like we used to (when PB was after SB). 

12:58 pm
January 31, 2013

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

I've always said starting after the Pro Bowl is retarded. There is no point in getting "x" #of picks out of the way just to stall. Why don't we just start after the SB like we used to (when PB was after SB). 

PS: Why is this forum quote/reply code fucked up? Can't add my own words after a quote. 

1:14 pm
January 31, 2013

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

LOL !    My last pick I almost just took the guy so we could keep moving ……..    but that just me as you see I took Rice …   If they don't die in the game I feel ok with making the move ..   again that's just me !   I fully understand others who would like to wait .    Its all good guys …  no pressure or fret about it …   We pick up Sunday night for sure !    No Biggie …..   CB

5:26 pm
January 31, 2013

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Post edited 8:01 am – February 1, 2013 by apernesky

i like drafting … stoping is no fun…

wikki he is holding for Flactastic… the greatest player ever.. just ask Randy

Thanks for the math help

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
5 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 92095 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)