2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!! | Fanatics Draft | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!!

No Tags
UserPost

8:24 am
February 10, 2014

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

Txs … I hope your right Shane !!  sort of what I was thinking …   Hammer nice pick TAKING Pierce !!  I was one click away from taking him instead of  DeAndre !!     CB

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

8:34 am
February 10, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Doing the work thing the next few nights. I will be home roughly at 10 pest.Sorry in advance for any delays. No one likes my Gerhart pick?????He is gonna be a starter somewhere,I Hope!!!!!

8:49 am
February 10, 2014

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Cleveland seems to do good with White boy RBs.. .maybe he could go there

Thanks for the math help

8:54 am
February 10, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Finally got a work around so this site isnt blocked.

Screw you Jeffy. :waves:

9:04 am
February 10, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Sent mike a list of a few guys. Hopefully that might help a little.

10:17 am
February 10, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

GBinSB4ever said:

floored Lamar fell this far….granted the only thing in his way this past season was Daniel Thomas (and apparently the idiocy of Mike Sherman) BUT all that's in the way of a full-time gig is…..Daniel Thomas….he's a got NEW OC this year, was a 2nd-3rd pick last year based on tape, talent and hype lol….love him here as my RB4.

why can't more people rosterbate….some ACTUAL discussion and thoughts on guys when they get taken would be, ya know, an interesting DISCUSSION lol.

I guess he is decent value here . . but was on my do not draft list. His Oline needs FOUR new starters to be relevant and he played so poorly that he actually made Daniel Thomas relevant. Not a lot of upside there IMO.

BTW it doesnt mean shiiiiiiit where people were drafted last year Jeffy . . . . .Laugh

10:35 am
February 10, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

that is SO weird Wally cause I distinctly remember you telling me the other day "man I can't  believe Spiller fell so far! he was a top 10 or top 5 pick last year"

same overreaction IMO

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

10:44 am
February 10, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Hopefully Buz picks soon.  I'll be around for the next 45 minutes or so then have work for a few hours.

10:59 am
February 10, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

100% incorrect.

I mentioned that Spiller was overlooked because he was hurt and fell in the draft. He IS a top back when he is healthy and has a track record to back it up.

However Lamar Miller just sucks on any level. Healthy or injured. Big difference. Cool

11:19 am
February 10, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Point is, you still referenced where he went last year….meaning your own statement doesn't make any sense lol.

It's ok, point Jeffy.

11:27 am
February 10, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

buz is out of the office, i sent him a picture of all the last 2 rounds. if he makes his picks i will get them posted otherwise when he is back i assume he'll post…

11:36 am
February 10, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

GBinSB4ever said:

Point is, you still referenced where he went last year….meaning your own statement doesn't make any sense lol.

It's ok, point Jeffy.

incorrect as usual . . you are soooo adorable

7:18 pm
February 10, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Bah, nice pick with Khiry Robinson Bandwagon.  Debated him last round, thought I could wait two more.  Upside to take that Darren Sproles role.

7:24 pm
February 10, 2014

NascarBreath

Div I College Player
Div I College Player

posts 57

Every round more and more of the guys in want get picked so I could not wait any longer.

I am turning into quite the rb whore this year haha

7:26 pm
February 10, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

NascarBreath said:

Every round more and more of the guys in want get picked so I could not wait any longer.

I am turning into quite the rb whore this year haha

Yeah, that became my strategy too, lol.  Load up on stud WRs, then swing for the fences with RBs especially rookies (well, that is every year for me)

7:28 pm
February 10, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Mike please disregard my last email. The Streater pick is cool,but I have someone different in mind for my next pick.oh and I really truly detest and despise Shane P. Hallum at times!!!!!!LOL

7:33 pm
February 10, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Never heard of that Hallum guy!  Who did I steal from ya?

7:53 pm
February 10, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Shane, he was all set to take Ladarius Green, as per his email to me. 

7:57 pm
February 10, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Post edited 8:03 pm – February 10, 2014 by GuitaristX

Boneys2000 said:

Mike please disregard my last email. The Streater pick is cool,but I have someone different in mind for my next pick.oh and I really truly detest and despise Shane P. Hallum at times!!!!!!LOL

Boneys, I like the Streater pick there even if if may not have been what you had envisioned.

Hail, hail…

7:57 pm
February 10, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

I seriously can't believe Nicks fell so far. I mean sure, he had a crappy season and who knows where he'll end up, but a 26 year old WR with proven WR1 ability… he just needs the right coach and structure around him. Yo soy muy feliz. lol

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
5 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
2 Guests

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 91903 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)