2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!! | Fanatics Draft | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!!

No Tags
UserPost

8:10 pm
February 10, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

GuitaristX said:

Shane, he was all set to take Ladarius Green, as per his email to me. 

Very happy I took him when I did then!

9:02 pm
February 10, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Dear Gil Brandt,

Please be right about Jeremy Hill.

Best Wishes,

Jeffy

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

5:56 am
February 11, 2014

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

Damn you Cuda !!  You sniped me with the Robert Woods Pick !!   Ugh ..   Back to chalk board now !  lol

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

6:47 am
February 11, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Throwing out a possible side bet. I bet my Man Jordan Maathews,scores More Fantasy Points than any other Rookie WR taken so far. CALl me crazy!!! Have an awesome day.Will be back around 9pmestish….??

7:40 am
February 11, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Sorry for the bit of a holdup this morning. I debated quite a bit on which way I wanted to go with that pick.

Hail, hail…

7:41 am
February 11, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

GBinSB4ever said:

Dear Gil Brandt,

Please be right about Jeremy Hill.

Best Wishes,

Jeffy

Because that 37th RB you have on your team is the true key to this year. Laugh

My favorite part of this league besides Jeffy rosterbating over every pick and the SICK SICK VALUUUUEEEE, is him bending over and taking it for every single available RB. He just cant help himself. Wink

7:41 am
February 11, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

DGB said:

Sorry for the bit of a holdup this morning. I debated quite a bit on which way I wanted to go with that pick.

Stills was a great pick, IMO

7:44 am
February 11, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Boneys2000 said:

Throwing out a possible side bet. I bet my Man Jordan Maathews,scores More Fantasy Points than any other Rookie WR taken so far. CALl me crazy!!! Have an awesome day.Will be back around 9pmestish….?

I'd take that for any WR drafted in this draft 😀  There are a few more I like, and Matthews is good, but he didn't wow me at the Senior Bowl this year.  He'll be a good player, but may struggle year 1.  

8:36 am
February 11, 2014

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

ShanePHallam said:

Boneys2000 said:

Throwing out a possible side bet. I bet my Man Jordan Maathews,scores More Fantasy Points than any other Rookie WR taken so far. CALl me crazy!!! Have an awesome day.Will be back around 9pmestish….?

I'd take that for any WR drafted in this draft 😀  There are a few more I like, and Matthews is good, but he didn't wow me at the Senior Bowl this year.  He'll be a good player, but may struggle year 1.  

I would take that bet Vs a rookie from prior year… Anquan… or maybe Keenan

Thanks for the math help

9:20 am
February 11, 2014

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

WIKKID REVIEW – lessee if i can get thru rds 1-10

Rd 1. Best pick – Shady is geared for a Marshall Faulk-type yr & it takes courage to go away from AP @ 1.1.

Worst pick – Peyton's SB confirmed my suspicion he was TigerWoodsing his game after an incredible 1st half to the season cuz he's actually hurt, and i put his retirement chance @ 50/50.

Thoughts – Last 2 Fanatics winners had Brees @ QB. is that why Buzzy jumped him?

9:26 am
February 11, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Nice L Murray pick, Cam. I thought about him with the pick I used on Stills and hoped he'd be there for a while longer. Damn.

Hail, hail…

9:28 am
February 11, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

DGB said:

Nice L Murray pick, Cam. I thought about him with the pick I used on Stills and hoped he'd be there for a while longer. Damn.

He was my next pick . . .  screw you cam!!

9:30 am
February 11, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Post edited 9:30 am – February 11, 2014 by DGB

Cam is sniping me at an almost "Buzz-ian" pace…

Hail, hail…

9:39 am
February 11, 2014

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

RD 2:

Best: ARodgers. GB's D probs & the addition of Lacy are about to put the Pack in the category of Broncs & Pats as a team primarly interested in simply outscoring foes & that puts Rodgers's '14 value higher than it has ever been. runnerup: DMart – love injury value drop in light of new coach simplifying O for Daltonish QB.

Worst: Stacy & Bernard. Overdrafting 2nd yr RBs as bad a strategy as underdrafting rookies, and both of these guys will be jobsharers this season anyway.

Thoughts: RRice looked worse than MoJoDroo last yr as a wornout guy but went 5 1/2 rds ahead of him. not good & i love the lil guy (he & buzzy)

9:48 am
February 11, 2014

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

RD 3:

Best – How anyone can take Cobb, ABrown or Jeffrey ahead of even an injured JJones is beyond me. Love me some 1-rd performance/injury drops in the elite rds.

Worst – Jeffery, even though i like him, plus the RBs taken with the last 3 pix of the rd (Vereen, Tennessee Tuxpiddle, Ellinington)

10:01 am
February 11, 2014

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

RD 4:

Best – Gronk. You simply have to take the chance cuz, hurt as he is, he's twice the fb player Graham (whose gutlessness in being an actual TE is hurting his team & will soon hurt his stats) or the two other TE's taken in front of him are.

Worst – Tate. The chance i'm no longer willing to take is with FA RBs. Too many timeshares when backs havent risen to the job. I hope both Ben & Boneys prove me wrong, cuz i like em both.

Thoughts – The two sophs here are interesting. Didnt like Keenan's catch rate even when he was winning me a Fanatics title, but i love soph WRs. Montee Ball has to be sticking pins in his Peyton doll, cuz just ask many former Colts back how running talent is nothing compared to Manning's comfort level, as he has developed with Moreno. need i say more than …ADDAI…

10:11 am
February 11, 2014

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

RD 5:

Best – Decker. He's gonna be somebody else's WR1 by the looks, and i been waiting for that day since Tebow was his QB. If the Pats offseason consists of him & 69 gay edgerushers, i will consider their offseason a success.

Worst – Cameron. He couldnt get open in the 2nd half when 19 guys were covering Gordon & is losing a TE-friendly OC.

Thoughts: As a fellow Joique, I have loved Bell since Buffalo, but this is too high (see Tate). And even a D as good as Seattle's aint worth taking til all other starters are set. the metrics simply arent there.

got a call – will continue Friday, when i bring mom to Bingo. later, kids – miss you and this.

10:22 am
February 11, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Wikkid  - nice to see you back! I was all "Laugh" when I saw you loved and praised my McCoy pick, and then I was all "Cry" when you basically shat on the rest of my team. Hope my analysis and evaluation is bettah then yours! LOL. 

DGB said:

Here, here on the L. Murray pick. I was torn between him an Lawfirm last round, but I needed a little more stability at RB since I already have a stable of ???? backs. A timeshare goaline TD guy provided that. Apparently he wouldn't have made it back to me. 

10:36 am
February 11, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

I was holding my breath for awhile on Helu. da new coach in town likes 2 back formations and divide and conquer with short passes to backs (and that is Helu's bread and butter) . I see Helu as a viable flex option and AMorris's stats to decrease, especially after the late season fumblitis he caught . . .

Or maybe I am just looking with Jeffy's glasses on and seeing a HUUUGE VALUUUUEEEE PICCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

10:43 am
February 11, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

bpwallace49 said:

Or maybe I am just looking with Jeffy's glasses on and seeing a HUUUGE VALUUUUEEEE PICCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

SUPER DUPER SIIIIICCK!!!

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
6 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 92081 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)