2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!! | Fanatics Draft | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!!

No Tags
UserPost

10:51 am
February 11, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

was hoping wikkid would chime in after so he wouldn't know whose team is whose lol

still LOVE the dirty bird back in here!

i txtd Buz he is OTC. i have a meeting from 1115-130 but you can txt me to keep it moving and i will do my best, just can't talk

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

11:02 am
February 11, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

ps pierre thomas is a phenomenal pick this late

11:03 am
February 11, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

GBinSB4ever said:

I was hoping to nab both him and Todman, but I am good taking a chance with the starter in Jacksonville hoping he gets the gig.

11:04 am
February 11, 2014

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

As long as I get no love by anyone i think im going in the right direction… especially from YAHOO… KISS OF DEATH if they think you have done right… .last two years i have been picked as missing playoffs… .last two years made the playoffs… if i get in 3years in a row… i will say i have figured out a little… winning a title is all luck in the end

BACK to work… will be out from 2-4p Est

PS… wikki i using your drafting style from last year… whats not to love….

Thanks for the math help

11:07 am
February 11, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

ShanePHallam said:

GBinSB4ever said:

I was hoping to nab both him and Todman, but I am good taking a chance with the starter in Jacksonville hoping he gets the gig.

Pierre was going to be my pick too. We shall see if they keep him around at his salary or start cleaning some cap room for J Graham and start up the Ingram/Robinson/Sproles platoon again.

This has been one hell of a sniping round for my list . . . .lol

11:09 am
February 11, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

I will be around for the next hour or so . . . then at Tre Biccheri until 7PM ish. I wont pick when at the event, sooooooooo 

11:10 am
February 11, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

bpwallace49 said:

I will be around for the next hour or so . . . then at Tre Biccheri until 7PM ish. I wont pick when at the event, sooooooooo 

So, send a list?

11:15 am
February 11, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

ShanePHallam said:

bpwallace49 said:

So, send a list?

It all depends on what direction the next 3 picks go. I do not blindly pick positions. (but maybe I should start)

Buzzy has been logged on for awhile, so if he picks and then you do we should be all good.

11:43 am
February 11, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

bpwallace49 said:

It all depends on what direction the next 3 picks go. I do not blindly pick positions. (but maybe I should start)

Buzzy has been logged on for awhile, so if he picks and then you do we should be all good.

I try not to let position runs affect my draft strategy. I look at positions of need for my roster and draft accordingly. If you let runs affect you, you end up with 32786 Running backs on your team…. ::coughJEFFcough::

11:59 am
February 11, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

GuitaristX said:

bpwallace49 said:

I try not to let position runs affect my draft strategy. I look at positions of need for my roster and draft accordingly. If you let runs affect you, you end up with 32786 Running backs on your team…. ::coughJEFFcough::

Hmmm . .  I see it the opposite way. Jeffy is obsessed with getting 378 running backs, so he ignores trends and blindly picks the next RB on his roster, not analysing what may be available at other positions. I may have a guy in mind, but if a run starts, I have to take him earlier than I would like to ensure I get who I want.

12:55 pm
February 11, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Sorry ladies. . . .  off to drink some of the finest Italian wines on the planet for the next several hours.

work work work . . . . all I do is work. Cool

1:27 pm
February 11, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

My WR4 has actual WR1 upside….I am all set….

It's funny how the people griping were also the people looking up at me in the standings all year….::COUGHCOUGH::

1:59 pm
February 11, 2014

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

Hey Wallace make sure when you get back later from drinking all those fine Italian wines you make a selection while in a drunken stuper !!   Select someone like  Skip Hicks  or Deter Brock !!   🙂   CB 

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

2:02 pm
February 11, 2014

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

CLAY !!!!!     Damnnnnn  you!!   J Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!   

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

2:10 pm
February 11, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Times like this I hate drafting with you fuckers. Was all set to cuff McCoy next round… ugh. 

6:09 pm
February 11, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Mike,Im here until 12 Noon tommorrow.So disregard whatever email I have sent.mI sure HOPE Tate and Gerhart come through for me.nDefinatelytookbsome chances so far.

9:04 pm
February 11, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

DGB don't go far, looks like you're on and camarillo is debating his pick and should pick soon

10:11 pm
February 11, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Post edited 10:12 pm – February 11, 2014 by GBinSB4ever

passin out now….i txtd Shane to txt DGB in the morning that he is OTC and I txtd Cuda he is on deck so to please check in in the morning in case he is OTC and Camarillo has my 1-person list in case I get OTC but its like 5am PST lol he can make my pick for me.  let's keep it up!

7:07 am
February 12, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

On to CudaJoe in the 14th…

Hail, hail…

7:44 am
February 12, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Shane,Im gonna sen YOU a lis soon for my next two picks. Keep an eye out for your email. thanks!!!

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
2 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 92051 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)