2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!! | Fanatics Draft | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!!

No Tags
UserPost

10:26 am
February 15, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Team USA Wins in a shoot out!!! Not quite Miracle on Ice,but still pretty cool stuff! Working overnights this week.Will be around until 9 pm est the next few evenings. Hopefully we can wrap this up.

1:03 pm
February 15, 2014

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

Dammt J-BUZZZZZ !   I wait 24 hours for you to pick !!  Then you Snipe me by Taking Edwin Baker !!!!!!!@ Grrrrrrrrrr.com !!!!!!!!!!!      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !      CB   

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

3:14 pm
February 15, 2014

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

Camarillo said:

Dammt J-BUZZZZZ !   I wait 24 hours for you to pick !!  Then you Snipe me by Taking Edwin Baker !!!!!!!@ Grrrrrrrrrr.com !!!!!!!!!!!      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !      CB   

And one for you good sir

7:02 pm
February 15, 2014

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

That was an amazing game!

Thanks for the math help

9:33 am
February 17, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Nice late pick of the Buc's D, Shane. With a fully healthy Revis and Lovie back in town they should be able to get back into the top 10 pretty easily I think (they finished 16th last season).

Hail, hail…

9:39 am
February 17, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Other recent late round picks that I like/had my eye on: Lance Dunbar, Benny Cunningham, Bradshaw. I think that Bradshaw can still produce, it'll just be a question of who's going to give him a shot over a younger, cheaper, less injury prone guy. Heck Giants should bring him back.

Hail, hail…

9:43 am
February 17, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

DGB said:

Nice late pick of the Buc's D, Shane. With a fully healthy Revis and Lovie back in town they should be able to get back into the top 10 pretty easily I think (they finished 16th last season).

Thanks, I was debating whether to go with a consensus better defense or take the upside.  Cheifs & Panthers were defenses I took in some leagues last year, so I'll go with my gut of Tampa shooting up to being a real good defense this year.

9:44 am
February 17, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

DGB said:

Damn it! I debated whether or not to take them last round, thought they would fall one more. They were totally my sleeper D for the reasons DGB just mentioned. 

10:55 am
February 17, 2014

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Gotta love a Lovie D no matter where it is… I was between Balt & Bucs… i just thought Bucs would last 8 pics… 🙂  ..  We are almost DONE!!

Thanks for the math help

1:40 pm
February 17, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Post edited 2:05 pm – February 17, 2014 by GuitaristX

Hi ********

Can you leave, please? Kthanks!

Best,
Joseph Fauria

Super sleeper!! Love the qb coach from Nola as that ocoord and ********* may not be there. Mini jgraham sleeper!

I don't care if it's the 20th round or even if it's a guy that won't get drafted… NO SPOTLIGHTING UNDRAFTED PLAYERS. PERIOD. Iijit ~GX

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

2:15 pm
February 17, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

GBinSB4ever said:

Hi ********

Can you leave, please? Kthanks!

Best,
Joseph Fauria

Super sleeper!! Love the qb coach from Nola as that ocoord and ********* may not be there. Mini jgraham sleeper!

Yell Did you just compare Joseph Fauria to Jimmy Graham?!?!?! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! 

4:37 pm
February 17, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

They are LITERALLY the exact same height 6-7 and fauria is 10lbs lighter and now has joe Lombardi calling plays…..

If he ends up the lone guy there….we'll see…..

5:50 pm
February 17, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Post edited 9:54 pm – February 17, 2014 by GuitaristX

GBinSB4ever said:

They are LITERALLY the exact same height 6-7 and fauria is 10lbs lighter and now has joe Lombardi calling plays…..

If he ends up the lone guy there….we'll see…..

I'm not saying you're wrong, only time and opportunity will tell. But neither height nor weight have much correlation to speed, hands, vertical, timing, anticipation, etc. Remember that I'm a Lions fan and like the kid, but there's still a reason why this bunch of sharks didn't take him in the first 20 rounds of this thing. He was on my list, just always had other needs to fill.

Hail, hail…

8:02 am
February 18, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

yeah we'll see DGB…who knows….if all the right chips fall the right way, he could be big IMO…needed a TE2 and Bostick had already gone (seriously? i hate you CB)

9:28 am
February 18, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Huge kicker decision there, sorry for any delay this morning.

Hail, hail…

9:52 am
February 18, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

DGB said:

Huge kicker decision there, sorry for any delay this morning.

Mason Crosby was picked, DGB. Pick again. 

10:52 am
February 18, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Damnit. Will repick…

Hail, hail…

11:54 am
February 18, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

DGB, inquiring minds in this league (who are txtng me) are just wondering, for the sake of a laugh, how many times does it take to log on to take a kicker? LOL

11:58 am
February 18, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Now that we are almost done,just wondering when the trading begins?????? Oh and I don't know HOW people work overnights.What a pain in the ASS!!! Just had to vent.

12:08 pm
February 18, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Boneys2000 said:

Now that we are almost done,just wondering when the trading begins?????? Oh and I don't know HOW people work overnights.What a pain in the ASS!!! Just had to vent.

No trading or FA pick-ups until after Week 1.

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
6 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 92095 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)