2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!! | Fanatics Draft | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!!

No Tags
UserPost

1:51 pm
February 19, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Too bad Fred Davis was drafted earlier. Lol. Ouch.

1:58 pm
February 19, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

My point exactly…

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

4:23 pm
February 19, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

headed out now for several hours. someone txt me if i get up.

4:41 pm
February 19, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

I'll be home at a weird time this morning,around2:30 am est. Got a couple of guys Im looking at,I was all set to take LaFell! Hopefully I can pick then.

6:05 am
February 20, 2014

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

I edited my post on page one to put my full team in there… I might start my spread sheet later today…

Thanks for the math help

9:19 am
February 20, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Done!

I actually dread the last pick in this draft. I still have a list of 3-4 players and now I have to sit here and wait to see what happens for months. If they do well it kills me that I'll have to fight for them on the waiver wire when I could have/should have drafted them.

Hail, hail…

1:11 pm
February 20, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

and ANOTHER Fanatics draft is in the books!!! some are elated and others are devastated….

1:16 pm
February 20, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

ps definitely when the grid is done email it to me or link it etc as long as it shows up big enough, and i will send it around

5:04 pm
February 20, 2014

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

I'm With You DGB ..  A Few left I wish I had ….    we surely could make this a 25 rd draft at least …      CB   

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

7:45 pm
February 20, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

MY favorite pick Danny Woodhead in The 7th round.Least favorite of MY picks,Dwayne Bowe. My favorite pickin the draft,T,Williams in the eighth.

1:30 pm
February 21, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

GBinSB4ever said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand all the more reason to hurry, in case people wonder why half this league wants the draft over and done as quickly as is possible…just food for thought when people roll their eyes…lol

NFL suspended free agent TE Fred Davis indefinitely for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

It had previously been reported that Davis was facing a six-game suspension, but it's much worse. It's his third strike and second suspension; Davis was suspended four games at the end of the 2011 season. The 27-year-old couldn't have had a worse past calendar year. He played sparingly for the Redskins in 2013 due to ineffectiveness and missed meetings. Davis also reportedly took naps in team meetings. Now, he's banned indefinitely. Davis is long on talent but has proven to be his worst enemy. He won't get a deal in free agency.

Yeah . . . .  cause your whole season is fucked anyway if you were counting on that chump to contribute in the first place . . lol

He was suspended for 6 games BEFORE this happened. . . .

1:32 pm
February 21, 2014

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Post edited 3:16 pm – February 21, 2014 by GuitaristX

DGB said:

GBinSB4ever said:

They are LITERALLY the exact same height 6-7 and fauria is 10lbs lighter and now has joe Lombardi calling plays…..

If he ends up the lone guy there….we'll see…..

I'm not saying you're wrong, only time and opportunity will tell. But neither height nor weight have much correlation to speed, hands, vertical, timing, anticipation, etc. Remember that I'm a Lions fan and like the kid, but there's still a reason why this bunch of sharks didn't take him in the first 20 rounds of this thing. He was on my list, just always had other needs to fill.

Meh . .  I preferred the rookies upside over Fauria. Comparing him to Jimmy Graham is beyond laughable.

3:32 pm
February 23, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Post edited 4:33 pm – February 23, 2014 by ShanePHallam

Some twitter responses to the grid:

@NPowellDFW: team G, I and L are three best IMO.

@MikeMar05 I like I K & L I the least of the 3

@RobMClement: G/D/I and I think H is sneaky good if Lattimore comes back to form?

@DuvalViaKY: I think E, G, J, and K will be the final four! 

@whibberz D, I, K and L my favourite four. K and L probably my favourite two

@BHugh215 Team F & J are loaded. E is a sleeping giant.

@jvmillion83 [Ranked in order] G, K, F, E, L, D, A, I, J, C, B, H

@nukefarmer E, G, J imo are the top 3

@TFC_PatJames C and D stand out to me like them both.  G as well!

@RosterWatch close between L,C,G,E

@FFFInfo [Ranked by Jules McLean one of the top high stakes players in the world]: B (Ball in line-up over SJax, love the Graham/Marshall start), E, G, L, H, K, A, J, C, I, D, F

@SPORTSBETTINGMAN: I like teams G and F.

7:40 pm
February 25, 2014

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

Awesome Shane …   thanks for posting this …  Interesting reading for sure …   Great for all of us ..  feed back is a obsession of want for all of us 🙂   I know I like seeing how others think I stink or shine 🙂   Thanks  CB

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

11:31 am
February 28, 2014

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Best overall team (I think Yahoo will agree) : J

Two teams with best Starting line ups… I & J

Team F most well rounded… not sure this will pay off…

I do not think much divides the top from the bottom right now… this is my pre-draft vote…

Thanks for the math help

8:06 pm
March 2, 2014

NascarBreath

Div I College Player
Div I College Player

posts 57

Post edited 9:10 pm – March 2, 2014 by GuitaristX

GBinsb4ever said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand all the more reason to hurry, in case people wonder why half this league wants the draft over and done as quickly as is possible…just food for thought when people roll their eyes…lol

NFL suspended free agent TE Fred Davis indefinitely for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

It had previously been reported that Davis was facing a six-game suspension, but it's much worse. It's his third strike and second suspension; Davis was suspended four games at the end of the 2011 season. The 27-year-old couldn't have had a worse past calendar year. He played sparingly for the Redskins in 2013 due to ineffectiveness and missed meetings. Davis also reportedly took naps in team meetings. Now, he's banned indefinitely. Davis is long on talent but has proven to be his worst enemy. He won't get a deal in free agency.

Meh big deal. The year I drafted a rb who didn't even enter the draft, I won the league. He will just be my first cut, not a problem.

4:03 pm
March 3, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Its amazing to see how much the opinions vary about our teams. I prefer to agree with the ones Liking Team D.

10:17 am
March 5, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Bengals.com's Geoff Hobson believes Giovani Bernard will "no doubt border on 300 touches" in 2014.

A workload that large would propel Bernard into the RB1 conversation after he ranked 16th among fantasy backs on 226 touches as a rookie. New OC Hue Jackson's track record in the running game is highly promising. There is still a chance Cincinnati adds a running back via free agency or the draft, but Gio is shaping up as a high-upside RB2. He is versatile with dynamic playmaking ability, and it now looks like he'll have the opportunity to capitalize.

11:12 am
March 5, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

GBinSB4ever said:

Bengals.com's Geoff Hobson believes Giovani Bernard will "no doubt border on 300 touches" in 2014.

A workload that large would propel Bernard into the RB1 conversation after he ranked 16th among fantasy backs on 226 touches as a rookie. New OC Hue Jackson's track record in the running game is highly promising. There is still a chance Cincinnati adds a running back via free agency or the draft, but Gio is shaping up as a high-upside RB2. He is versatile with dynamic playmaking ability, and it now looks like he'll have the opportunity to capitalize.

Dude. Stop. Just stop. It's sad. 

12:47 pm
March 5, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

erroneous!

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
4 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 91913 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)