2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!! | Fanatics Draft | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!!

No Tags
UserPost

3:31 pm
February 6, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

LOL not a reach at all…i mean within 5-7 picks is def not a reach…definitely more reaches on here than him…actually more the point was he wouldn't have made it back to you, so he wasn't a reach at all…lol

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

5:25 pm
February 6, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

I've got untill9amest tommorrow.Hopefully we will get moving shortly.

8:01 pm
February 6, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Post edited 8:51 pm – February 6, 2014 by GBinSB4ever

boneys you are on deck don't go far! 🙂

LOVE pitta to bounce back this year with kubiak…

shocked reed was still there….concussion worries everyone? had the looks of a real difference maker at the position last year and won't shock me at all if he stays healthy if he finishes top 3.  love getting him this late.  wasn't planning to go TE here at all, but the dropoff from these 2 is STEEP just imo.

8:02 pm
February 6, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

I'm still here.Gotta rethink.

8:53 pm
February 6, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

less than 1 full round in today

bandwagon is EST and boneys is EST but aguirre and myself are PST so we wont be past me (if i am even up by then) til about 10-11am EST. assuming we are done for the night, catch you on the flipside

8:55 pm
February 6, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

boneys if you want to send a list to someone like shane who is on est he can post your pick tomorrow.  obviously no obligation to do that or if you want to see who aguirre takes before sending a list for that 2nd pick, no worries, but if you have your top 2-3 guys for sure regardless, then feel free to send to him.

9:06 pm
February 6, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Gonna have to call it a day.Ill see if its my pick in the morning.I will send Shane a list before I leave.

5:08 am
February 7, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Moreno is a gamble but I see him as essentially the same exact back as Ryan Mathews. Previous injury history, breakout season. Only difference being Mathews is locked in to San Diego and Moreno is a FA. Mathews went in Round 3, so in my mind I'm getting 3rd round talent at the end of round 6… that screams SUPER SICK VALUE (Hi Jeffy!) to me. We'll see where he ends up. With my luck it'll probably be Jacksonville. 

It was hard to pass up Hilton. He's a #1 WR with deep threat big play ability with a stud QB throwing him the ball. I know Jeffy was looking at him… sorry dude! 

5:13 am
February 7, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Pretty pleased with Woodhead at this point. Eifert is Ifffy,we will see. Glad I got my picks in. Timeto face the Madness . Have a great day ALL!!!!

6:01 am
February 7, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

GuitaristX said:

Moreno is a gamble but I see him as essentially the same exact back as Ryan Mathews. Previous injury history, breakout season. Only difference being Mathews is locked in to San Diego and Moreno is a FA. Mathews went in Round 3, so in my mind I'm getting 3rd round talent at the end of round 6… that screams SUPER SICK VALUE (Hi Jeffy!) to me. We'll see where he ends up. With my luck it'll probably be Jacksonville. 

It was hard to pass up Hilton. He's a #1 WR with deep threat big play ability with a stud QB throwing him the ball. I know Jeffy was looking at him… sorry dude! 

I almost took Moreno last round for that very reason, but opted for Joique as a more known commodity for role.

6:26 am
February 7, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

ShanePHallam said:

I almost took Moreno last round for that very reason, but opted for Joique as a more known commodity for role.

Well it's good to know my thinking wasn't off. When a guy falls that far I start to wonder if there was something wrong with him or something glaring that I was missing. It'll be fun to watch where he ends up. One of the reasons I love this draft. Cool

7:26 am
February 7, 2014

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Post edited 7:27 am – February 7, 2014 by apernesky

If NOShow was under contract with Denver he moves into the 2nd round… I think he could be steal of draft if he signs in Denver… if he goes to Clev or Jax… he will look nice on your bench…I took Richardson cause Cam talked him up so big the last 2 years 🙂 

Thanks for the math help

7:48 am
February 7, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Post edited 11:09 am – February 7, 2014 by GuitaristX

APernesky said:

If NOShow was under contract with Denver he moves into the 2nd round… I think he could be steal of draft if he signs in Denver… if he goes to Clev or Jax… he will look nice on your bench…I took Richardson cause Cam talked him up so big the last 2 years 🙂 

All the reports say he's as good as gone. I suspect Denver will make more of an effort to sign Decker. They have Ball, Hillman and Anderson and you could tell they were starting to trust ball more towards the end of the season. I think Moreno could be good if he ends up in New York with Eli or in Miami. We'll see.

7:51 am
February 7, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Post edited 10:04 am – February 7, 2014 by ShanePHallam

I think Moreno may stay.  Hillman appears to be on his way to being cut.  I don't think Moreno will fetch top market dollars either, so Broncos may have enough, so I go the other way.  Even if he does stay, have to envision Ball gets more work (and stinks).

7:53 am
February 7, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Well I hope you're right, Shane-O!

9:34 am
February 7, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Post edited 10:38 am – February 7, 2014 by GBinSB4ever

talent wise i don't think there is ANY comparison between mathews and moreno…

wanted Hilton badly, but didn't see him THAT far ahead of the rest of the WRs and I guess I am in the minority but I see Reed as a huge difference maker at the position next year provided he's healthy

I'll take Torrey in his contract year, 25, set career highs last year, Pitta back and maybe a no2 upgrade and all those double teams should go away.

My WRs will combine for 40 one week and 4 the next, haha

9:35 am
February 7, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

ShanePHallam said:

I think Moreno may stay.  Hillman appears to be on his way to being cut, Ball as well.  I don't think Moreno will fetch top market dollars either, so Broncos may have enough, so I go the other way.  Even if he does stay, have to envision Ball gets more work (and stinks).

Ball on his way to being cut?  his ypc was almost 5…he looked JUST fine to me…

9:38 am
February 7, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

GBinSB4ever said:

ShanePHallam said:

I think Moreno may stay.  Hillman appears to be on his way to being cut, Ball as well.  I don't think Moreno will fetch top market dollars either, so Broncos may have enough, so I go the other way.  Even if he does stay, have to envision Ball gets more work (and stinks).

Ball on his way to being cut?  his ypc was almost 5…he looked JUST fine to me…

Too many Balls.  I was thinking of Lance Ball from 2012.  Montee Ball still sucks though.

11:04 am
February 7, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

ShanePHallam said:

Too many Balls. 

That's a problem Jeff LOVES to have. Cool

11:09 am
February 7, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

out for a few hours, be back around 2ish PST.  you can txt me if you want and i can try to keep it moving if you tell me who is otc or on deck etc

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
6 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 92104 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)