2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!! | Fanatics Draft | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2014 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY!!

No Tags
UserPost

8:37 pm
February 8, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

floored Lamar fell this far….granted the only thing in his way this past season was Daniel Thomas (and apparently the idiocy of Mike Sherman) BUT all that's in the way of a full-time gig is…..Daniel Thomas….he's a got NEW OC this year, was a 2nd-3rd pick last year based on tape, talent and hype lol….love him here as my RB4.

why can't more people rosterbate….some ACTUAL discussion and thoughts on guys when they get taken would be, ya know, an interesting DISCUSSION lol.

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

8:38 pm
February 8, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

I txtd Cuda and asked Shane to let DGB know he was on deck

8:43 pm
February 8, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

I thought about Miller.I just like Blounts UpSide this season.Really hoping he. Stays with NE.And Im Hoping Bowe has a better year. I am still unsure about that pick. I will be around pretty much All day tommorrow.

8:43 am
February 9, 2014

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

DGB !!!   You gonna pull that PISTOL or Whistle Dixie ?     LOL    

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

10:47 am
February 9, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Ok,call me an idiot. I don't know who Lache Seastrunk is. is he from Canada??????LOL

10:55 am
February 9, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Boneys2000 said:

Ok,call me an idiot. I don't know who Lache Seastrunk is. is he from Canada??????LOL

RB from Baylor, originally went to Oregon.  🙂 

12:02 pm
February 9, 2014

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

GBinSB4ever said:

floored Lamar fell this far….granted the only thing in his way this past season was Daniel Thomas (and apparently the idiocy of Mike Sherman) BUT all that's in the way of a full-time gig is…..Daniel Thomas….he's a got NEW OC this year, was a 2nd-3rd pick last year based on tape, talent and hype lol….love him here as my RB4.

why can't more people rosterbate….some ACTUAL discussion and thoughts on guys when they get taken would be, ya know, an interesting DISCUSSION lol.

I took him with the 71st pick in the 2013 Fanatics draft and he was a complete and total bust. He may have started one game for me all season. 

12:15 pm
February 9, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Post edited 12:15 pm – February 9, 2014 by GuitaristX

johnnyBuz said:

I took him with the 71st pick in the 2013 Fanatics draft and he was a complete and total bust. He may have started one game for me all season. 

LOLLLLL!!! SUPER DUPER SICK VALUE!!!

12:39 pm
February 9, 2014

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

certainly noted his struggles from past season…but an RB this late, 2nd rd draft pick, he does have a ton of talent, he is one of the better bounce back candidates this year and certainly this late, one of the easiest paths to a full-time role of any RB left.  Certainly worth the "flier" in round friggin 9 lol

12:46 pm
February 9, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

GOD DAMMIT BUZZZY!!! UGH. I almost ALMOST picked Lattimore last round, and figured he would fall one more. F*&(@#*#@()*$!!!!!

1:17 pm
February 9, 2014

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

Post edited 1:21 pm – February 9, 2014 by GuitaristX

GuitaristX said:

GOD DAMMIT BUZZZY!!! UGH. I almost ALMOST picked Lattimore last round, and figured he would fall one more. F*&(@#*#@()*$!!!!!

how do you embed video?

1:22 pm
February 9, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Try it again, you were responding within the quote and I think it was blowing it out. There was supposed to be a youtube embed link but alas… you can always just link the URL. Forum software fail. Embarassed

1:39 pm
February 9, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

1:40 pm
February 9, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Post edited 1:41 pm – February 9, 2014 by GuitaristX

^^^^

LOL, easy enough Buzzy, just post the URL in your post and it will automatically embed. Don't use the embed video link. 

I.E, "ht tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs"

1:51 pm
February 9, 2014

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

Post edited 1:52 pm – February 9, 2014 by johnnyBuz

GuitaristX said:

without further ado, the punchline! 

1:54 pm
February 9, 2014

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

LOL, worth the wait. 

6:46 pm
February 9, 2014

Boneys2000

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 266

Kinda forgot what a challenge this draft is. I sure hope Gerhart lands in a good spot.

5:13 am
February 10, 2014

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Back to Cam in round 11…

Hail, hail…

6:17 am
February 10, 2014

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Nuk is a steal this late and a great pick by CB.  New QB for Houston & 2nd year should mean a better shot at success this year.

7:37 am
February 10, 2014

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

ShanePHallam said:

Nuk is a steal this late and a great pick by CB.  New QB for Houston & 2nd year should mean a better shot at success this year.

If i see one more mock draft saying Houston is taking a DE. I am going to put my remote through my TV Yell

Thanks for the math help

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
2 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 91900 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)