2012 Fanatics Draft DISCUSSION | Football Talk | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2012 Fanatics Draft DISCUSSION

No Tags
UserPost

4:43 pm
February 7, 2012

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

I am pretty sure that libraries nowaday are equipped with all kinds of fantastic electronic equipment . . ..  . including those fancy "computers"

4:47 pm
February 7, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

LOL I was thinking that…but let it go. 🙂

I will be off and on sporadically tonight, if it gets up to me, someone txt. Otherwise i'll be up early tomorrow and should be on a comp around 7-7:30am pst.

If we can flip the turn quickly it's conceivable we could get to end of rd 6 tonight actually

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

6:15 pm
February 7, 2012

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

Post edited 6:16 pm – February 7, 2012 by johnnyBuz

picking shortly. then going to gym but i'll be back to pick again. 

ps: it was work/study lounge at my work, not a real library. no comps there. 

6:34 pm
February 7, 2012

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Fair enough Buzzy . . . . 🙂

8:01 pm
February 7, 2012

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

DGB is up. Sorry guys, I was driving home from work and picking up dinner. 

8:33 pm
February 7, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Picked.  It's on to BWP and then Cam at the turn.

Hail, hail…

8:36 pm
February 7, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Post edited 8:37 pm – February 7, 2012 by DGB

BTW… Buzz got fantastic value in Colston in the 5th round.  I just knew with Buzz in front of me that I wouldn't get a chance at him.  I think that Stevie Johnson is an ok consolation as one of the few remaining #1 WRs  with upside (if he resigns in Buffalo and gets over his strained groin issue).

Hail, hail…

9:04 pm
February 7, 2012

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Damn you DGB!! I had that one written in pen!!  lol

9:14 pm
February 7, 2012

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

back to CB .. . .  I will post if he drafts in the next 5-10 minutes or so

sooooo sleeeeeepy

10:16 pm
February 7, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

we'll pick up with DGB in the morning and then Guitarist on the west coast, unless he wants to send a 1 or 2 player list to BPWallace or someone on the east coast (i'll txt him to see if he wants to do that)

GREAT progress today, i can't even remember where we started (i think it was like 3.4 or 3.5)  but I think we got in almost 3 full rounds. sick.

let's keep it up tomorrow!

12:58 am
February 8, 2012

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

I sent wally my pix via a facebook message, so if DGB picks early I won't be holding things up. 

6:40 am
February 8, 2012

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

posted for guitarist . . .

6:50 am
February 8, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

shoot me a tex… im round  Wink

Thanks for the math help

6:59 am
February 8, 2012

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

picking momentarily

8:02 am
February 8, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

What are the opinions on Hillis? I debated on taking him, but think that in the right situation he has the chance to bounce back. Even if he ends up in a timeshare to start, he's proven to be a good pass catcher and pass blocker.

I'm also trying to pick a white guy every other round.

Hail, hail…

8:08 am
February 8, 2012

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

DGB said:

What are the opinions on Hillis? I debated on taking him, but think that in the right situation he has the chance to bounce back. Even if he ends up in a timeshare to start, he's proven to be a good pass catcher and pass blocker.

not bad DGB. i considered him but wanted my 2nd WR in the 5th and thought colston better value. i don't know if 2010 or 2011 was the fluke. i guess this will be the year we find out.

cleveland says they want to resign him, so that's promising. but their offense sucks as a whole so it could limit him.

8:10 am
February 8, 2012

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

DGB said:

i wanted him bad, derek, and was praying the up-in-the-airness of his situation would make him last to 6.09. only a healthy AP, Arianation and, of course, MoJoDroo could match what he's done in Cle – making that kind of yardage when everyone in the stadium knows its going to him. he's gotta be nuts, since no one seems to want him after all that, but he's 1st round value in a better offense.

8:33 am
February 8, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

DGB said:

IF he stays in Clev & they sign a new QB (Who EVER) I think he will do better than most 6th round picks.  I think he has some good up side.  If he gets stuck in RBBC that might be only way he hurts ya.  I worry about your current strategy on white guys.. you will either have all QBs or you are going to start drafting O-Lineman Surprised

Thanks for the math help

8:38 am
February 8, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Just couldnt PIck ROMO… had Kitna few years back when ROMO went down.. do not like having RB/QB combo but worked fine last year…When Murray was Healthy they seemed to ENJOY running the ball kind of like another team has moved toward… like Denv did when they finally won it

Thanks for the math help

9:14 am
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

happy to land Roeth, though was hoping for Romo. 

DGB, definitely like the Hillis pick for sure there.

Bandwagon texted me he will pick in 10 minutes or so and I have txtd Cuda he is on deck and soon to be OTC.  I will be off the computer in about 45 minutes, for only about 30 minutes or so, so txt me if it gets to me if I am not back on.

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
2 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 92096 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)