2012 Fanatics Draft DISCUSSION | Football Talk | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2012 Fanatics Draft DISCUSSION

No Tags
UserPost

4:23 pm
February 10, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

GBinSB4ever said:

DGB sniped Buz with Manningham, so I txtd Buz. I am out in a few, someone txt me if i get up or who to txt and i'll keep it moving as best I can.

Love it! Always good times, sniping Buzz.  I was actually considering Rice pretty strongly there for a bit, but his injuries/surgeries gave me pause.   

Hail, hail…

4:37 pm
February 10, 2012

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

DGB said:

think the Scott pick could be huge… he could be starter for while… & in 12th who wouldnt take that… even for few games…

Yeah, possible starting RB, most sources say Benson likely to be gone, and I definitely needed the RB help, was happy to see him there. 

4:38 pm
February 10, 2012

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Ok guys, I'm offline for the next 2 hours, but I doubt it makes it back to me by then. 

4:51 pm
February 10, 2012

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

i can't wait till that darn blue kicks the can. we routinely draft near eachother in whatever league we are in and we constantly snipe players from eachother. it is comical and infuriating at the same time! 

5:05 pm
February 10, 2012

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Phew, got the best QB prospect ever!  Glad RGIII went before him 🙂

5:22 pm
February 10, 2012

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

DGB said:

GBinSB4ever said:

DGB sniped Buz with Manningham, so I txtd Buz. I am out in a few, someone txt me if i get up or who to txt and i'll keep it moving as best I can.

Love it! Always good times, sniping Buzz.  I was actually considering Rice pretty strongly there for a bit, but his injuries/surgeries gave me pause.   

I was soooo close to taking Sidney Rice. really was a coin flip between him and Little. Injuries was the deciding factor.

I was sweating not getting Jacquizz for awhile there. he is going to be used a lot on screens, and they are not expected to resign Snelling so he plays behind a guy with a TON of carries in the last few years . .

I love the Manningham pick too.

5:44 pm
February 10, 2012

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

Post edited 5:47 pm – February 10, 2012 by Camarillo Brillo

Wallace I was betwixt between J. Rodgers and Snelling …  I own J.Rodgers in my keeper league so I have high hopes for him also .  Decided I would go with Snelling for the fact he will end up with another team ( Intrigued I guess at the idea of where ?) . Hopefully somewhere he will be used as he deserves to be .  Think we both got some good value for 12th round picks !!     CB

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

5:50 pm
February 10, 2012

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Camarillo Brillo said:

Wallace I was betwixt between J. Rodgers and Snelling …  I own J.Rodgers in my keeper league so I have high hopes for him also .  Decided I would go with Snelling for the fact he will end up with another team ( Intrigued I guess at the idea of where ?) . Hopefully somewhere he will be used as he deserves to be .  Think we both got some good value for 12th round picks !!     CB

I dont know why Snelling didnt get more love this year. He is a good reciver and a solid runner. Hmm . .  perhaps Denver?

6:17 pm
February 10, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Snelling had try outs with the Giants, Chief, and the Rams at least and got no offers. Rumors were that he also had sniffs from Miami and Cincy, but nothing came of it. In the end the only contract offer he received was from Atlanta. We'll see what happens this time around…

Hail, hail…

7:10 pm
February 10, 2012

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

i am back now. I still doubt it makes it back to me. 

7:27 pm
February 10, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

I meant to mention this earlier, but how in the hell did we let joe get Shaub and Tate at that turn several rounds back. He passed on a qb early and gets the perfect late round starter and gets arguably the most valuable handcuff in Tate to backup Foster. I thought we were better than that.

Hail, hail…

7:46 pm
February 10, 2012

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

i was gonna take tate when i took ingram but thought ingram had more immediate value. 

8:26 pm
February 10, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Post edited 8:35 pm – February 10, 2012 by DGB

i am back now. I still doubt it makes it back to me. 

Me too.

Hail, hail…

8:34 pm
February 10, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Post edited 11:11 pm – February 10, 2012 by DGB

johnnybuzz:

i can't wait till that darn blue kicks the can. we routinely draft near eachother in whatever league we are in and we constantly snipe players from eachother. it is comical and infuriating at the same time! 

Ain't gonna happen. I'm not going anywhere and plan on screwing up your drafts for decades to come.

Hail, hail…

10:44 pm
February 10, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Post edited 10:51 pm – February 10, 2012 by GBinSB4ever

I am here and picking now…will be very in or out over the weekend, so txtng people will be not nearly as nazi-esque as during the week.  Getting 12 and 1/2 rounds down since last Sunday night is pretty damn good. Let's try to do a round a day during the weekend and we could be in line to finish this entire thing by next Friday.

I almost took Schaub SOLELY to prevent Cuda from getting him and really hurting the team at that position since he waited so long, but I didn't want to pass on whoever it was, can't even remember now off the top of my head, that was so "can't miss for depth" at the time.

Sigh, DGB, sigh, I thought we were better than that too, honestly.

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

11:16 pm
February 10, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

GBinSB4ever said:

I almost took Schaub SOLELY to prevent Cuda from getting him and really hurting the team at that position since he waited so long, but I didn't want to pass on whoever it was, can't even remember now off the top of my head, that was so "can't miss for depth" at the time.

Sigh, DGB, sigh, I thought we were better than that too, honestly.

You took the rookie RB David Wilson, I think.  Much better choice would have been to draft out of spite…

Hail, hail…

12:33 am
February 11, 2012

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Alright, with Wikkibirdia set to draft in the morning, I see there are a few east coasters between him and me. Just letting everyone know that Saturdays are my sleep in days, so I won't be up and online until about 9 or 10am PST. Just an FYI. 

6:01 am
February 11, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

im  here …shoot me tex

Thanks for the math help

10:45 am
February 11, 2012

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

I texted dgb. I have my. Next two picks ready to go

10:46 am
February 11, 2012

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

Hey guys, wait a second… 

Is there a flex? Laugh

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
2 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 92215 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)