2012 Fanatics Draft DISCUSSION | Football Talk | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2012 Fanatics Draft DISCUSSION

No Tags
UserPost

9:30 am
February 14, 2012

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Floyd is going to be an intriguing WR prospect.  Top 50 pick depending on how teams grade his character, but the skill is definitely there to contribute early as a #2 WR on a team.

9:40 am
February 14, 2012

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

I dunno what is wrong with Burleson lol but I just got a 70 catch WR in the 17th round, I'd say that's damn good value. 

9:41 am
February 14, 2012

ShanePHallam

posts 445

GuitaristX said:

I dunno what is wrong with Burleson lol but I just got a 70 catch WR in the 17th round, I'd say that's damn good value. 

Yup, I think Titus takes his role as was happening toward the end of season, but a sick value in the 17th round.  Seriously, WR is DEEEEEP this year, but there will be loads of busts I bet.

10:47 am
February 14, 2012

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

ShanePHallam said:

Nice pick JBuz, I just couldn't pull the trigger on Moss.  Could end up a steal, but I just can't imagine a team making him any type of starter.

good value here, but he could run as fast in '10 as he said he can now & he was no good to nobody. you gotta want the fight against DBs and being away a yr dont help you want that, just the dough for pretending.

11:17 am
February 14, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

I'm here.  I'll pick in a few minutes…

Hail, hail…

11:27 am
February 14, 2012

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

wikkidpissah said:

ShanePHallam said:

Nice pick JBuz, I just couldn't pull the trigger on Moss.  Could end up a steal, but I just can't imagine a team making him any type of starter.

good value here, but he could run as fast in '10 as he said he can now & he was no good to nobody. you gotta want the fight against DBs and being away a yr dont help you want that, just the dough for pretending.

Funny story . . . at my last job I ran a private country club outside of Chitown. Randy Moss was a guest and played the course. First of all, he sucks at golf. Secondly, he was scarfing mcDonalds as he came up, and did NOT look like he was in shape at all. I would be shocked if he makes an impact again.  BUT I thought he was a nice guy, talked football for a few, and was very gracious.

12:11 pm
February 14, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Picked.  Time for some guitarsex!

Thought that getting Jones there made some sense.  Not that you really handcuf WRs, but if something were to happen to Jordy, Jones would be a huge benificiary.  That and he can put up big numbers in certain weeks, knowing which weeks those are of course is the trick…

Hail, hail…

12:22 pm
February 14, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Post edited 12:22 pm – February 14, 2012 by GBinSB4ever

I txtd Buz that he is up….we are really at a point where it's silly to wait hours for someone to pick….PLEASE try to send a list to someone if you're 2-3 picks away and gonna be gone or otherwise occupied.

if we can finish somehow by tomorrow, I THINK we'd tie our record.

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

12:27 pm
February 14, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

DGB said:

Picked.  Time for some guitarsex!

Thought that getting Jones there made some sense.  Not that you really handcuf WRs, but if something were to happen to Jordy, Jones would be a huge benificiary.  That and he can put up big numbers in certain weeks, knowing which weeks those are of course is the trick…

definitely a solid pick here, for sure

12:31 pm
February 14, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

GBinSB4ever said:

I txtd Buz that he is up….we are really at a point where it's silly to wait hours for someone to pick….PLEASE try to send a list to someone if you're 2-3 picks away and gonna be gone or otherwise occupied.

AGREE… lets finish… leaving work shortly… shoot me tex when Im up

Thanks for the math help

12:33 pm
February 14, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

yo DGB who is S Sanchez in your lineup? lol

12:54 pm
February 14, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

GBinSB4ever said:

Apparently, he's that guy.  That's what a google image search says anyway.  He looks like an absolutely dreadful backup quarterback…

Hail, hail…

1:37 pm
February 14, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

hammer says will pick in 15 mins. i have txtd apern that he is on deck

1:40 pm
February 14, 2012

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

am I the only one that thinks McKnight will be platooning with S Green next year?

1:50 pm
February 14, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

def thought about him, but Greene did set career highs last year I think.  we also know he's awful by now, lol.

2:01 pm
February 14, 2012

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

Post edited 2:02 pm – February 14, 2012 by wikkidpissah

johnnyBuz said:

am I the only one that thinks McKnight will be platooning with S Green next year?

forgot about him – shoulda backed up my Greene pick. dont think he's a feature back but he could well Sproles my guy with LT out da way. good selection -

2:23 pm
February 14, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

I txtd Shane he is up

2:52 pm
February 14, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

DGB said:

GBinSB4ever said:

Apparently, he's that guy.  That's what a google image search says anyway.  He looks like an absolutely dreadful backup quarterback…

hahaa

Thanks for the math help

2:56 pm
February 14, 2012

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Back to the birdy

3:09 pm
February 14, 2012

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Thanks Jeff and Wally.  

Kendall Wright will have the best stats for a rookie WR this year.  Better career than Blackmon!  Write it down now!

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
2 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 92179 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)