2013 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY | Fanatics Draft | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2013 FANATICS DRAFT, DISCUSSION ONLY

No Tags
UserPost

6:17 pm
January 29, 2013

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

Post edited 6:18 pm – January 29, 2013 by Camarillo Brillo

Jeffy !   Nice pick at 1.8  !   Lynch is a steal at that spot in my opinion !  thought he would go  4-6  for sure  !    Martin is a steal at the 1.9 also !  thought both would go before Spiller and Charles ..   CB

2024 !  Here we fucking go again ! LOL

6:41 pm
January 29, 2013

Cuda Joe

Barracuda Sports

NFL Rookie
NFL Rookie

posts 137

I would have gone lynch…was worried about drinking issue and for me just think his running style is destined for injury. Stupid maybe…but gut feeling had Richardson ahead

2011 Fanatics League Champion

2012 FSWA Ind. Insider League Champion

2014 Fanatics League Champion

2022 Fanatics League Champion

6:47 pm
January 29, 2013

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

Post edited 6:49 pm – January 29, 2013 by Camarillo Brillo

I hear you Cuda !  notice I didn't mention Richardson !   Lot of upside there for sure !   Like the pick  !   would have been a hard decision for me with Martin/Lynch/Richardson to chose from ?   I had them all rated pretty close  ..  as far as Lynch and his drinking !  I hear skittles soaks up alot of the problem !!   lol     CB

7:25 pm
January 29, 2013

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Camarillo Brillo said:

I hear you Cuda !  notice I didn't mention Richardson !   Lot of upside there for sure !   Like the pick  !   would have been a hard decision for me with Martin/Lynch/Richardson to chose from ?   I had them all rated pretty close  ..  as far as Lynch and his drinking !  I hear skittles soaks up alot of the problem !!   lol     CB

Though with Spiller I can't talk much, want to see TRich healthy before I  really commit a Top 5 pick to him

7:27 pm
January 29, 2013

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

my #1 picks always fail… CJ was the first not to let me down in long time.. was thinking Lynch & Martin… Sophmore slump scared me off Martin.. i still like lynch alot.. thought there was a lot of talent this year to go around.. was like AP in a class alone & Then a large group of peeps

Thanks for the math help

7:54 pm
January 29, 2013

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Doug Martin had 33% of his points in two weeks. If he can spread that out he can be poised for a big year.

Is it just me, or does Camarillo have an obsession with exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!???!!?!?!?!?!?

8:07 pm
January 29, 2013

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

Post edited 8:18 pm – January 29, 2013 by Camarillo Brillo

LOL !   Never noticed that ?   could be I do  ?  Glad you noticed !!   LOL !   CB   

8:42 pm
January 29, 2013

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Camarillo Brillo said:

LOL !   Never noticed that ?   could be I do  ?  Glad you noticed !!   LOL !   CB   

Lova ya CB!   awesomeLaugh

10:02 am
January 30, 2013

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

Picked… back to bandwagon.

Hail, hail…

10:36 am
January 30, 2013

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Posted for bandwagon . . . gagabin is busy rosterbating to a picture of Beanie Wells and should be picking shortly

11:17 am
January 30, 2013

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

only brian wallace could hate on a pick who totaled almost 1,450 yards, 44 rec and 6TD lol while missing all of or parts of several games, getting a coach with a super pass happy offense, Forte should come close to a career high in rec this year, caught 63 balls in 08, I expect him to catch 55+ this year.

rosterbating….done.

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

11:41 am
January 30, 2013

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

GBinSB4ever said:

only brian wallace could hate on a pick who totaled almost 1,450 yards, 44 rec and 6TD lol while missing all of or parts of several games, getting a coach with a super pass happy offense, Forte should come close to a career high in rec this year, caught 63 balls in 08, I expect him to catch 55+ this year.

rosterbating….done.

Best pick EVAH!!!!!!

All I said to you was that Trestman likes to use a goal line back which will limit Forte's TDs . . . that is all. I guess that is "hating"  lol

1:09 pm
January 30, 2013

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Back to Cuda . . . realllly tough choice for me with so many great options available . . .

1:28 pm
January 30, 2013

Cuda Joe

Barracuda Sports

NFL Rookie
NFL Rookie

posts 137

Jeez that was an easy choice for me, not in LOVE with Murray, but nobody has the upside he does at this point. Injury always a concern for him but if it wasn't he wouldn't be in the second round. Happy to have him. Would have taken Forte if he had made it back.

2011 Fanatics League Champion

2012 FSWA Ind. Insider League Champion

2014 Fanatics League Champion

2022 Fanatics League Champion

2:27 pm
January 30, 2013

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Had 3 players i liked there… may one will still be around next pick.. this years draft way different from a year ago.. position wise that is

Thanks for the math help

3:14 pm
January 30, 2013

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Almost took Marshall . . rolled the dice with Julio instead.

4:01 pm
January 30, 2013

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

i was hoping jones would make it 2 me

Thanks for the math help

6:32 pm
January 30, 2013

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

What the Hell ?  I pick Wilson and the draft stalls out ?  we were on a roll !  Come Onnn Guys !     lol    CB

7:06 pm
January 30, 2013

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Camarillo Brillo said:

What the Hell ?  I pick Wilson and the draft stalls out ?  we were on a roll !  Come Onnn Guys !     lol    CB

that pick shocked me… but you do that every year for me Cam

my list had a few guys playing in big game close to the top… thought we might stall… maybe someone could say they will pick once game is over so  we know.. just thought

Thanks for the math help

7:25 pm
January 30, 2013

CB

Michigan

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 517

Post edited 7:36 pm – January 30, 2013 by Camarillo Brillo

LOL Nesky …  Yep …  Just a gut feeling I guess ..  try to live  a little bit every year !  finger cross in hopes of greatness ?  lol

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
3 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 92106 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)