2012 Fanatics Draft DISCUSSION | Football Talk | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2012 Fanatics Draft DISCUSSION

No Tags
UserPost

12:32 pm
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Post edited 12:35 pm – February 8, 2012 by GBinSB4ever

can't believe Gates fell this far, seems like awesome value…I know foot issues and age issues…both concern me, but not enough to pass on him in the 7th round….when playing, he's a beast.

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

12:33 pm
February 8, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

heading out around 4pm… just shoot me tex…see if i can steal another one of your guys…

OH YA… Shame on you wikki… for taken Finley.. after you bash the guy like that… some people would say you talked that smack so he would slide down to ya… haahaa

Thanks for the math help

12:40 pm
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

I have Shane's list after Wikkid goes

12:46 pm
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

NICE Blount pick there Wikkid…IMO he has fallen way too far based on reaction to this past crappy season, but was a 2nd-3rd rder last year for a reason….IF Schiano is run focused and likes him, he could rebound nicely. I considered him strongly, but ultimately went for the value in Gates who was ridic to be there still IMO at 7.3.

12:52 pm
February 8, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Was seriously thinking of taking Gates for that same reason.. guess that is his big toe taking him this far

I hear Blount is getting company & I have him in dynasty league…not making me happy…

heading to get kidos… get on later

Thanks for the math help

12:56 pm
February 8, 2012

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

apernesky said:

OH YA… Shame on you wikki… for taken Finley.. after you bash the guy like that… some people would say you talked that smack so he would slide down to ya… haahaa

looks that way, dont it?! you know that thing about flipping a coin & making the decision based on which side you root for. i was about to press the button on another TE, said naaaah, looked at the stats again and saw that JerMajesty is still only 24yo & took him instead. Rodgers aint gonna let anybody, including coaching staff, float on talent next yr and the kid's just so brilliant when he cares.

1:00 pm
February 8, 2012

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

GBinSB4ever said:

NICE Blount pick there Wikkid…IMO he has fallen way too far based on reaction to this past crappy season, but was a 2nd-3rd rder last year for a reason….IF Schiano is run focused and likes him, he could rebound nicely. I considered him strongly, but ultimately went for the value in Gates who was ridic to be there still IMO at 7.3.

yeah, jeffy, 7th rd was about the earliest i could take a chance on Blount, but i'm glad i got him. got a feeling he's gonna be one of these kids who is good when he hunkers down but parties on propahs once he gets em, so will alternate good & bad yrs. can gamble on those type things when u get to the Flex slot & beyond.

just took a look at my roster and think i might have a championship-level team……………if it was 2010.

February 8, 2012

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

after seeing the stats finley put up in the fantasy playoffs, including a FAT 0, i will never draft him again. no effort whatsoever. packers may not even resign him.

February 8, 2012

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

antonio brown and jonathon stewart were great picks tho. really wanted brown but figured he wouldn't make it back, nor would jstew.

1:05 pm
February 8, 2012

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

johnnyBuz said:

after seeing the stats finley put up in the fantasy playoffs, including a FAT 0, i will never draft him again. no effort whatsoever. packers may not even resign him.

oh, he was a total quittin pig. if he dont try to qualify for WR-elig as a franchise player, the Pack will press that button on him, though.

1:34 pm
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

i'm here for another 20 mins, I have guitarist pick if/when Buz goes. I am out around 2, prob for a total of 45 mins.

2:00 pm
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Post edited 2:48 pm – February 8, 2012 by GBinSB4ever

saw buz on in the pick thread and otc, but now he's not there…someone txt me if he picks and who he takes (or buz just txt me) and i can hit back with guitarist's pick. i should be back in 45.

2:49 pm
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Guitarist takes Best….could be the SOD (imo) or never play again. If he does play, he was top 10 FF RB early in the season before going down. ESP in 1/2 pt ppr

2:55 pm
February 8, 2012

johnnyBuz

Philly

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 340

i looked at best but he is on the verge of never playing again. he's on sidney crosby level of messed up concussion. he did do better last year then i remember. all i can remember was his horrendous 2010 after a good start in weeks 1 and 2.

3:12 pm
February 8, 2012

DGB

Straight up G
Straight up G

posts 1708

I'm here and will pick shortly.  Have a little catch up to do and hopefully a quick decision.

Hail, hail…

3:14 pm
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

cool DGB, no worries. both wally and CB are on so it should be back to you shortly as well.

3:44 pm
February 8, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Best  has huge up side this point of draft…could be  a great  find

was  thinking about Ingram… looked great… wish he was handed the ball 20 times a game

Thanks for the math help

3:56 pm
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Wallace said he'll post in about 10 mins. then CB, then back to DGB

4:35 pm
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

wally, I hate you so much.

CB is up

4:36 pm
February 8, 2012

bpwallace49

Nonya . . .

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 518

Sorry for the delay guys . . . dinner with the family, then double checking some scouting reports. . . .  Lamar Miller it is

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
3 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 92154 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)