2012 Fanatics Draft DISCUSSION | Football Talk | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2012 Fanatics Draft DISCUSSION

No Tags
UserPost

9:14 am
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

happy to land Roeth, though was hoping for Romo. 

DGB, definitely like the Hillis pick for sure there.

Bandwagon texted me he will pick in 10 minutes or so and I have txtd Cuda he is on deck and soon to be OTC.  I will be off the computer in about 45 minutes, for only about 30 minutes or so, so txt me if it gets to me if I am not back on.

2011 Fanatics season, proudly sponsored by GuitaristX!!

9:20 am
February 8, 2012

ShanePHallam

posts 445

GBinSB4ever said:

Bandwagon texted me he will pick in 10 minutes or so and I have txtd Cuda he is on deck and soon to be OTC.  I will be off the computer in about 45 minutes, for only about 30 minutes or so, so txt me if it gets to me if I am not back on.

How many times have I sniped you Jeffy?  😀

9:33 am
February 8, 2012

NascarBreath

Div I College Player
Div I College Player

posts 57

lol nice mini qb run there just before they get to the qb whore. oh well, looks like i need to draft another position. give me a moment

9:38 am
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

Post edited 9:46 am – February 8, 2012 by GBinSB4ever

ShanePHallam said:

GBinSB4ever said:

How many times have I sniped you Jeffy?  😀

Twice, both no brainer picks too, RIGHT before getting to me lol.

9:40 am
February 8, 2012

ShanePHallam

posts 445

Haha, I take pride in that!  Had Romo been gone, I would have taken Ben too.

9:43 am
February 8, 2012

NascarBreath

Div I College Player
Div I College Player

posts 57

Post edited 10:10 am – February 8, 2012 by NascarBreath

I wanted Dipshit Jackson there to be honest. I was thinking it would be nice getting him with a value pick after I reached on him last year. When he went off the board, I did start thinking qb but thanks to the mini run there I came to my senses. DeAngelo seems like a good pick there assuming I didnt miss some news about him making it rain, driving drunk, or disrespecting cam….

9:46 am
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

I have txtd Cuda he is up, then swing back to BW, me and we're off and running…let's hope Cuda responds….lol.

i am off the computer for a bit in a min, someone txt me if it gets to me

10:15 am
February 8, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Like big Ben… just with the NEW O Cord kind of a ? mark on how he treats Burgh… lot of ?? around here about letting last guy go… WHY… 2 much passing … not Tomlin's Boy… I think Ben can have a better year… but HE NEED S AN OLINE… or Steez will be back in same spot as Marshall & Lefty

Thanks for the math help

10:49 am
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

back on…

all the concerns about Pitt going run heavy confuse me…Haley is known for up tempo, aggressive O, shotgun, no huddle, etc. How is PITT gonna go super conservative, run heavy, without Mendenhall?? good luck with that. LOL

10:55 am
February 8, 2012

GuitaristX

GuitaristX

Admin

posts 894

GBinSB4ever said:

back on…

all the concerns about Pitt going run heavy confuse me…Haley is known for up tempo, aggressive O, shotgun, no huddle, etc. How is PITT gonna go super conservative, run heavy, without Mendenhall?? good luck with that. LOL

Cause Mendenhall sucks? He runs scared and can't hit a hole to save his life. And that was before the injury. 

10:55 am
February 8, 2012

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

apernesky said:

Like big Ben… just with the NEW O Cord kind of a ? mark on how he treats Burgh… lot of ?? around here about letting last guy go… WHY… 2 much passing … not Tomlin's Boy… I think Ben can have a better year… but HE NEED S AN OLINE… or Steez will be back in same spot as Marshall & Lefty

anybody but me think Tomlin has done little but ride a good team past its peak?

11:03 am
February 8, 2012

ShanePHallam

posts 445

wikkidpissah said:

apernesky said:

Rode it to a Super Bowl, I'll take it, lol.  He has ridden good coordinators and will continue to do it.  It works though.

Arians never had an offense ranked in the Top 15, and this offense has that potential.  Haley has had a pass heavy offense (Arizona,) when the players dictated and a run heavy offense (KC,) when the players dictated.  He can adapt and he will.  I expect just as much passing going forward.

11:16 am
February 8, 2012

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

ShanePHallam said:

wikkidpissah said:

apernesky said:

Rode it to a Super Bowl, I'll take it, lol.  He has ridden good coordinators and will continue to do it.  It works though.

Arians never had an offense ranked in the Top 15, and this offense has that potential.  Haley has had a pass heavy offense (Arizona,) when the players dictated and a run heavy offense (KC,) when the players dictated.  He can adapt and he will.  I expect just as much passing going forward.

i dunno – he hasnt added a quality defensive player since developing the two great OLBs in '07 who got him thru that SB and has been a functional failure with new upfronters on both sides of the ball as well. looks to me like Ruthlessbergerfrickle is gonna hafta be a chukkah again & a chuckin' PigBen usually ends up a hurt PigBen

11:16 am
February 8, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Shane, I agree with your thoughts.. .I wonder how much the Steez owner is putting in his 2 cents… I find it hard to believe that is happening being a steez lifer… but JR seems to be butting in WAY more than Dad… Haley did all he could do with that KC O… & I think that was the case in Ariz too..  Lot of Peeps slap Mendy around but I have yet to see him get 25 touches 2 games in a row…I doubt he will ever see that happening now.. The league has moved away from running first….

Thanks for the math help

11:18 am
February 8, 2012

ShanePHallam

posts 445

wikkidpissah said:

ShanePHallam said:

wikkidpissah said:

apernesky said:

i dunno – he hasnt added a quality defensive player since developing the two great OLBs in '07 who got him thru that SB and has been a functional failure with new upfronters on both sides of the ball as well. looks to me like Ruthlessbergerfrickle is gonna hafta be a chukkah again & a chuckin' PigBen usually ends up a hurt PigBen

Well, Tomlin isn't the GM.  He can't add players.

11:19 am
February 8, 2012

ShanePHallam

posts 445

apernesky said:

Shane, I agree with your thoughts.. .I wonder how much the Steez owner is putting in his 2 cents… I find it hard to believe that is happening being a steez lifer… but JR seems to be butting in WAY more than Dad… Haley did all he could do with that KC O… & I think that was the case in Ariz too..  Lot of Peeps slap Mendy around but I have yet to see him get 25 touches 2 games in a row…I doubt he will ever see that happening now.. The league has moved away from running first….

Don't think Rooney has much input.  He has said things in the past like this with no change.  It will be up to Tomlin/Haley.

11:56 am
February 8, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

Nice Pick CUda… wondered how long Antonio was going to last… see where lloyd lands… but he has proven he is good WR… maybe he could go to KC

Thanks for the math help

12:00 pm
February 8, 2012

wikkidpissah

NFL Veteran
NFL Veteran

posts 341

dang – wanted Brown @ 7.04. not timing these too good. was even careful not to mention the development of 3 exciting young WRs during my indictment of Tomlin so as not to tip off my interest.

12:06 pm
February 8, 2012

apernesky

SMELLYALATER

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

posts 551

wikkidpissah said:

dang – wanted Brown @ 7.04. not timing these too good. was even careful not to mention the development of 3 exciting young WRs during my indictment of Tomlin so as not to tip off my interest.

hahaaaa

Thanks for the math help

12:13 pm
February 8, 2012

GBinSB4ever

posts 709

two GREAT picks by Cuda. Lloyd could end up in WR reuniting with Mcdaniels and having Brady throwing to him, and Brown was a top 10 WR end of last season, more targets than Wallace and only 88 fewer yards. Sick value for both. No true WR1, but they combine for a decent WR tandem for sure.

No Tags

About the Phoenix Fantasy Sports Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 90

Currently Online:
2 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 7
Topics: 378

Membership:

There are 92140 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There is 1 Admin
There are 3 Moderators

Top Posters:

drmemory – 2908
DGB – 1708
apernesky – 551
bpwallace49 – 518
CB – 517
wikkidpissah – 341

Recent New Members: zlavin, Encore_Fantasy_Games, raider_pirate, JasminNorthern, fayemcook2015, jskowronek

Administrators: GuitaristX (894 Posts)

Moderators: GBinSB4ever (709 Posts), ShanePHallam (445 Posts), BigHardcore (1 Post)